Eaglemoss Star Trek official starships collection FREE digital downloads!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
No need to panic. Some of the files are fluctuating. One moment they are available, another they aren't, but they come back again. I guess it is an issue with the site. If you are having trouble like that I'd suggest to wait a few minutes and give it another try then. ;)

Thanks much!

I thought it might have been my system...
Mucha appreciation for the assurance!

Also, thanks so very much for letting us know about this site!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Thanks to a peer here on the site, I got the last 17. They would not open!!!!

I am sorry that Eaglemoss is folding, but not surprised. They have had sliding customer service for a couple of years. I ordered a Jenolin, an Orion Interceptor, and two shuttle sets two years ago; they never arrived. Got the money back, but no ships. I tried again last Xmas, this time ordering the same and adding two more shuttle sets and a couple of other single ships and they sent me only two; both broken. They've been promising every month since December to replace the broken ones and send the paid items. On and on, until last week's message.

They made nice ships but their magazines were sloppy in content, with technical details blatantly wrong and in contrast to Probert's diagrams and Jeffries reference sheets. The pics were beautiful. I've been thinking about scratch building a Apollo class T'Pau from the magazine; the angles appear possible for a fella who can't master computer graphics!

These magazines were a real find; much appreciated. I never got the Jenolin figure I paid for, but thanks to you, have the magazine pages now. Maybe I can enhance Paragon's model for a build?

Again thanks to you.

I wonder why they never put the small, 4 page shuttle magazines online? I have seen some of these, like the one for the shuttle tug from Spacedoack, and the pics were awesome!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Did you download the other magazines that RF mentioned in his second post.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry that Eaglemoss is folding, but not surprised. They have had sliding customer service for a couple of years. I ordered a Jenolin, an Orion Interceptor, and two shuttle sets two years ago; they never arrived. Got the money back, but no ships. I tried again last Xmas, this time ordering the same and adding two more shuttle sets and a couple of other single ships and they sent me only two; both broken. They've been promising every month since December to replace the broken ones and send the paid items. On and on, until last week's message.
I'm sorry to read that you had such a bad experience with them. I ordered twice from their German division and they were very helpful and customer-friendly. I had been keeping an eye on their Muffit and wanted to pull the trigger when they had another promotion with several % off (I understand the pricing but I cannot bring myself to spend 70 bucks for a 10 cm tall statue). Then the shop was closed.

They made nice ships but their magazines were sloppy in content, with technical details blatantly wrong and in contrast to Probert's diagrams and Jeffries reference sheets. The pics were beautiful. I've been thinking about scratch building a Apollo class T'Pau from the magazine; the angles appear possible for a fella who can't master computer graphics!
Sometimes they even screwed up a model. When they announced the Landram I was VERY looking forward to seeing it. I was utterly disappointed by the final product and did not order it. The overall shape was there, they even replicated the track system so faithfully, but every other detail was completely wrong. I can forgive certain things, but seeing such a crude gunner station, decals in paces where they don't belong and surface detail which was pure fantasy I was out. It looked as if there were two different divisions working on the models, the A team which delivered a more authentic work and another B team which would be commissioned if they got short of time, money and ideas. Their Vipers and the Merchantman are fantastic though. :)

These magazines were a real find; much appreciated. I never got the Jenolin figure I paid for, but thanks to you, have the magazine pages now. Maybe I can enhance Paragon's model for a build?

Again thanks to you.

I wonder why they never put the small, 4 page shuttle magazines online? I have seen some of these, like the one for the shuttle tug from Spacedoack, and the pics were awesome!
You are welcome! :) I like your idea regarding the Jenolin. I'm thinking of adding some details to the Runabout paper model. Unfortunately the shuttle mags are unavailable. I'd love to get the whole collection, too, but we should be thankful for what we have got. :)

Last edited:

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
"Sometimes they even screwed up a model. When they announced the Landram...Their Vipers and the Merchantman are fantastic though. :)"

Sorry about the experience. Most of the Models were decent for Trek, from the few that I saw. It was interesting how little interest there was in recreating the TOS designs, pre-digitalization, though. There was never an original Tholian, Aurora (which I would have liked to see), and event the original D-7n took a while to come out.

I never got to see the Merchantman. I ordered it last year; it never arrived. I'm awaiting a refund...waiting...waiting...waiting...

Hopefully someone will buy them out and continue. Waiting...

;)

I'm thinking of adding some details to the Runabout paper model.
That would be cool! PMCool did a nice version, as I recall?

"Unfortunately the shuttle mags are unavailable. I'd love to get the whole collection, too, but we should be thankful for what we have got"

I agree. Thanks for making that possible!

I'll keep an eye out for anyone uploading the shuttles and share, here, if I find them!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I never got to see the Merchantman. I ordered it last year; it never arrived. I'm awaiting a refund...waiting...waiting...waiting...
Too bad. :( I got it two days ago from ebay. When it was delivered I found out that it was a charity auction to raise funds for a scifi musuem, so I could check that one off my "good deed for the week" list. ;) :D It's a real gem, I hope that you will find one. :)

That would be cool! PMCool did a nice version, as I recall?
That's the one I was referring to. The latest build here refueled my interest in the model. It is on my todo list but as you know, time is the defining factor. The kit is gorgeous and even surpasses the EM version since it features panel lines on the cockpit area (the EM one is just a grey block). It needs the sensor bar, some gradients to create a (fake) weathered appearance and those two small structures on the sides right behind the cockpit. Then it would be perfect. :)

1658942606421.png

Last edited:

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Too bad. :( I got it two days ago from ebay. When it was delivered I found out that it was a charity auction to raise funds for a scifi musuem, so I could check that one off my "good deed for the week" list. ;) :D It's a real gem, I hope that you will find one. :)

That's the one I was referring to. The latest build here refueled my interest in the model. It is on my todo list but as you know, time is the defining factor. The kit is gorgeous and even surpasses the EM version since it features panel lines on the cockpit area (the EM one is just a grey block). It needs the sensor bar, some gradients to create a (fake) weathered appearance and those two small structures on the sides right behind the cockpit. Then it would be perfect. :)

View attachment 204945

Cool! Will you sure a build/design thread? Love to see that!

BTW: Does anyone know who posted these magazines?

#37, the Andorian ship, is missing pages 15-16!

Am catching up on the reading of these!!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Cool! Will you sure a build/design thread? Love to see that!
Of course - but not in the near future. I have too many projects to finish first. :)

BTW: Does anyone know who posted these magazines?
This is from the original Eaglemoss site, official source, nothing pirated. If something is weird or missing, EM is to blame. ;)

#37, the Andorian ship, is missing pages 15-16!
Not confirmed. 15 and 16 are not numbered but they are both part of a double page. 15 is the right half of the first double page, 16 the left half of the second. :)