Double Diamond Ranch

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
There will be a group of buildings to make the ranch scene.
This will start with the family stone house.
I decided on a ranch as we need the beef without worrying about mad cow disaster.

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 575

Matthyro

Chris, the cattle will be LPBs too. "Little plastic beef" Low in cholesterol but a bit hard to digest.
The walls and windows are in place. Next comes the stone work. This will take some time.

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 544

shaygetz

Originally posted by Matthyro
Chris, the cattle will be LPBs too.

Lessee...On the Double Diamond Ranch we got Little Plastic Beefs meeting Little Plastic Bovines eating Little Plastic Bales and leaving Little Plastic Bulls...er..., never mind. Gotta be a country song in there somewhere.

C

Catt

Sounds to me like theres gonna be a lot of bull---- in this thread

shaygetz

...and turned into Little Plastic Burgers for the Little Plastic Beings.:p YeeeeeHaaaaa!!!!! Travis Tritt, eat yer heart out:eek: :p

Robin, are you doing the stonework the same way you did the machinery warehouse?

Clerk

whoa Robin...You are off and running again. How about giving a little sample on how you made the siding.

Russ Bellinis

Wow Robin. I've been off the computer for a couple of days so my daughter could do college papers, and I come back and you've finished the mine and gone on to a ranch!

Matthyro

Dick, it isn't siding just pencil lines every 1/8th inch on cerealboard to help me place the rocks.
shaygetz the stone work will be similar to the machinery warehouse but I am going to try to make it look somewhat different if I can. It is taking my time to place the rocks. Not even halfway yet.

spitfire

Kewl!

Yeah! Let's see a progress shot!!!! We want to make sure you're keeping busy Robin. ;) ;) ;)

cheers
Val

Russ Bellinis

Re: Kewl!

Originally posted by spitfire
Yeah! Let's see a progress shot!!!! We want to make sure you're keeping busy Robin. ;) ;) ;)

cheers
Val

Yeah, we sure wouldn't want you to sit around doing nothing!

Matthyro

OK you task masters. Once the basic blocks are in place I need to add mortar. Don't quite know how I will go about doing that yet. Then comes the painting.

Attachments

• r3.jpg
    r3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 511

Matthyro

Cortez, I use white glue.
Welcome to the Gauge guys
Jason, I am sure yours will turn out fine.

davidstrains

You turn your back for just a moment ... and he finishes a complete factory complex, adds a source for fuel and then starts on feeding the population. I get exhausted just trying to keep up with the threads. :D :D :D :) :)

Great work Robin. I have another bookmark to add to the "reference list"

:) :) :)

davidstrains

Originally posted by Matthyro
OK you task masters. Once the basic blocks are in place I need to add mortar. Don't quite know how I will go about doing that yet. Then comes the painting.

Robin, what is the size of the blocks? Are you making them uniform or varying the lengths?:) :)