Doozer Komatsu G-40 from "Orlik"

JaCkyL

Hello
This is one of my latest models, Komatsu G-40 from Tamiya, but here I will show the construction of a cardboard model from Orlik Publishing.
00.jpg

Skeleton:
01.jpg

strengthen
02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

amendments
06.jpg

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You could paint up the Tamiya, and judging by your skill, it would be fantastic, but it could never hold a candle to this masterful work you have shared with us. It is unbelievable. Honestly, I love civilian tracked vehicles, and having been a fan of this particular genre, I have never seen anything, anywhere, that even comes close to what you have created. it is your embellishments that have made this model "POP"!

As "Oliver Twist" said, in the Charless Dickens classic, 'Please, sir, I want some more.' :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
If I had not followed the thread from beginning to end, I would not have believed that this was made out of paper.
This model is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
The amount of (REALISTIC) detail that you injected into this model is ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING!!!

KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I sat my wife down to look at this, and of course, she is kind of burned out on this stuff, but she made me star from the beginning to end 3 times, as she was not convinced it was made from paper! That is an achievement! :)

W

whulsey

Just wandered by to see what's been going on. Wow, this is one amazing crawler. Have got it in the "to d0" pile and you really raised the bar way up for it.