DJPinter's wife in under ventilation, he has his family have COVID

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
No, I'm not dead.

My daughter's and my symptoms left around Jan 15. Five days later my wife was given a tracheostomy and transferred to a long term acute care facility to continue her recovery. A week or so ago she started breathing on her own and was taken off the ventilator.

I have two back to back interviews this Thursday with two different companies in Pittsburgh. One with a bank and another with my old employer. I've been working for them for over 15 years. This new position is for a full time employee.

Things are looking slightly up.
I'm glad things are looking up for you and your family. Good luck with your interviews!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DJ, I am so glad that things are getting better - for all of you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery of your wife and good luck with the interviews. Have faith and stay healthy! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Great news!! I'm very Happy for you and your family that things are looking up. So very good for you!! :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Happy to hear you and your family are doing better, I will keep your wife in my prayers. My step-son contracted Covid at his job, and 3 weeks of quarantine, he, his wife, and both kids were given the clean bill of health last Friday.

DJPinter

Trusted Confidant
More good news, which just makes me paranoid.

My wife’s trach tube was taken out and she’s going to a rehab facility soon. I started a new job at a local, national bank as a business analyst on Monday with a 5k increase in salary.

I’m just waiting for the rig to be yanked out from under my feet

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
That is very good news indeed!!!
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
More good news, which just makes me paranoid.

My wife’s trach tube was taken out and she’s going to a rehab facility soon. I started a new job at a local, national bank as a business analyst on Monday with a 5k increase in salary.

I’m just waiting for the rig to be yanked out from under my feet

I don't think so, the economy is starting to bounce back, and with a vengeance! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
I believe, I can safely say that this forum is really Happy to see such a positive turn around for you. I know I am. ;)