Disney Themed Models

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent find!! Making this a "STICKY!! Thanks!!! ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The page has been around for quite some time and has some great models. The name and look is misleading though and it is made clear at the bottom of the page that:

"This independent fan site is neither affiliated with nor maintained by the Walt Disney Company."

I myself once thought it was an official site..! :)

paper hollywood

This is certainly one of the greatest paper model websites and well worth mentioning now and then. It was one of the first such websites I ran across when I first got into paper modeling back in the early 00s. For awhile it appeared to disappear, but has managed to turn up again with everything intact.

While they do list a lot of models sourced at other sites, DE itself hosts some of the coolest paper models period-- most notably the Sleeping Beauty Castle, Main Street Station and the 20K Nautilus. I just noticed DE has added a few Star Wars and Marvel Comics related models to their list. The list could stretch a lot further if they try list them all (been there, doing that).

PhantomCruiser

I'd built the Haunted Mansion (Disneyworld version), it went together pretty well, but didn't survive the giant feline attack of early 2019. Two daughters visiting, both brought their cat. Cats.... didn't like each other.

Thankfully it's paper, I'll build it again

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
The Horror!! Thanks for posting this, that site is amazing. I would like to have seen a picture of the ruins, you may have been able to make a diorama out of that, with some well executed clipping, and restructuring. Ruined castles are cool. ;)

snark1950

Disney just added some neat paper models etc for Haunted Mansion/Halloween part 4 should be out this week. I went back to work end of Aug and will retire end of Dec and will be around a lot more after that

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
We have the very hard to find Disney Monorail in the Resource" section. With some finagling, this could be made to work. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
That Monorail was really hard to find. I'm peeved it has disappeared. I don't know if I have a back up. I have so many hard drives, it would take me hours to go through them. Not many people downloaded it, though the few who did were very grateful. :)