Disney Experience Mark Twain Riverboat

P

paulhbell

I bought this days before the store had to remove the model. I have not seen a build thread anywhere and I wanted to try something different, other than space related items.

Ok, a description of the model, it has 31 pages of parts and 11 pages of instructions. I not sure of the finished sizes but the 2nd photo is the bottom of the hull placed on an A3 cutting mat.

I won't be rushing this build, because I want to make a good job of this one. And also I have other projects ongoing at the moment.

The first photo is just the cover page showing the finished boat.
Second photo, as stated above, is the bottom of the hull.

Don't forget the model is no longer available for download, so any requests for the model will be ignored (sorry).

Attachments

• DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 18

cjwalas

Like you, I bought this one before the store went down. It looks like it builds up into a very nice model and I'm really looking forward to watching your build. And I certainly don't blame you for taking your time on this one. I had a good look at the parts and I was a bit worried about how some of the decking went together.
Best of luck on this one and hope to see it come together...bit by bit.
Chris

P

paulhbell

Yep, I saw that it had been released.

If I'm allowed, I'll move this build to the free model contest now that it's been released.

I might be able to spend a few more hours on the model now that I'm off work for a few weeks.

paulhbell

Totally forgot about this thread. I wasn't really happy how things were going together. So I put it to one side and started some other builds. I am going to finish this when optimus and my ISS builds are finished. Time wise, not sure, but I need optimus finished for christmas.

I've dug the model out and this is what she looks like today.

Attachments

• DSCF0194.jpg
    DSCF0194.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 25