Strick67

AKA Dinoreplicas
Line drawing over the pencil lines painted with Burnt Umber acrylic, the idea is this 'under-painting' will show through as I'm applying colour.

deh3i75-0b1cc4ff-a37f-4e02-b93b-8210d7f42eea.jpg

Strick67

AKA Dinoreplicas
Did you already painted it, caný wait to see it finished. :animated:

Not yet, still a way to go but thanks, I appreciate the interest.

Going round my daughter's house later today to slap a bit more colour on the wall. I don't have a smartphone or camera so she's emailing me a photo every 2-3 days. We're taking the pics from approximately the same position so I'm hoping to make some sort of timelapse GIF animation when it's done.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Line drawing over the pencil lines painted with Burnt Umber acrylic, the idea is this 'under-painting' will show through as I'm applying colour.
Like a pre-shading. I love the idea of an animation. I hope everything works out as planned! :)

We have a very high brick wall in the foyer at work. One day our boss decided to make it look more interesting and colourful. We contracted a graffiti company who painted a beautiful spring / summer mural with trees, flowers and butterflies using spray cans. They even painted around the corners and incorporated the radiator. The whole area has become an eye catcher.

Strick67

AKA Dinoreplicas
We have a very high brick wall in the foyer at work. One day our boss decided to make it look more interesting and colourful. We contracted a graffiti company who painted a beautiful spring / summer mural with trees, flowers and butterflies using spray cans. They even painted around the corners and incorporated the radiator. The whole area has become an eye catcher.
That's great. It's something that more workplaces would benefit from.

Working in some background colour.

deh6u7o-abb31523-97bb-439f-80bd-1180571c4814.jpg