Dice Tower For use with dice games and RPGs

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
I would think that this qualifies as a "paper model"...

Construction begins with plans fixed to black foam core poster board...

DSCN0908.JPG
4 pages of parts plus instructions, also includes repeats of all "pieces " that can have artwork drawn or printed on them...

Thanks to InfinityMax... found on Pintrest.

micahrogers

Staff member
the sheets cut off of the poster board...
DSCN0911.JPG
and the parts of the tower cut out...
DSCN0912.JPG
and the Tray floor cut out...
DSCN0913.JPG
and next update will be beginning of assembly...

micahrogers

Staff member
it just glued together with hot glue... The tray floor has a foam padding to slow the dice down... I made the mistake of trying to paint this thing with a rattle can... and every where the paint hit exposed foam, it melted the foam...

micahrogers

Staff member
Micah, can you repost these please :)
I no longer have those pictures, the computer they were on crashed and was unrecoverable so it was placed in " File 13 G " and the back up USB drive was overwritten. I'll find another and make it, and post here when I can.

ennder

ok, was looking for the pdf of the tower and was having trouble finding it........ but I have found it now.

Thanks just the same :) :noteeth::)

OldMiner

Yes, those ARE neat. Could you show us the hinge method you used? I made some felt lined boxes for my dice but those are much better.

edited to add/ask:

is the PDF available somewhere?

ennder

I will post more picts later...... but for now, there is no real hinge. the tower is separate from the bottom box, that is how I can "fold" the tower into the bottom box. (see last photo)
micahrogers posted the original pdf ..... I just modded it for myself. If he is ok with it.... I will post my modded files for whoever wants them.

micahrogers

Staff member
I will post more picts later...... but for now, there is no real hinge. the tower is separate from the bottom box, that is how I can "fold" the tower into the bottom box. (see last photo)
micahrogers posted the original pdf ..... I just modded it for myself. If he is ok with it.... I will post my modded files for whoever wants them.

Go right ahead. I've lost all my dice tower files, so. I'd love a new pdf.

ennder

Here is the modded file, as well as the Hoggwarts house files.

Attachments

• moddified dice tower template.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Gryffindor Tower.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Hufflepuff Tower.pdf
    928.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Ravenclaw tower.pdf
    874.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Slytherin tower.pdf
    575.7 KB · Views: 6

ennder

np.... sorry it took a while...... I had to sort everything out and put them into order. I just had everything as Jpegs and have been wanting to organize them into PDFs for a while now.