Danscrew's BSG Geminon freighter

Danscrew

Danscrew
Oct 10, 2011
Rouyn-Noranda, Québec
Ok........After several months of ''non papercrafting'' (maybe a new word :mrgreen:), there is my new project.....the BSG Geminon freighter. The head is finish, next step the engine.

I do not know if somebody as build this model yet..... someone else than Revell Fan http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169628

That will be a texturise model and the engine will have some LED lights.

No much spare time so a long term project so stay tune !

Attachments

• IMG_2035.jpg
    IMG_2035.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 15
With a start like this, I can tell that it will be an ASOLUTE THING of BEAUTY!!!
What you have so far is FAN(FRAKKING)TASTIC!!!

Revell-Fan is going to turn GREEN wit ENVY!!! :mrgreen:

Hulk speaking ;-)

WHOOPS! Even now it's looking better than mine!!!

HOLY CRAP - LEDs?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Okay, I'll get some popcorn and glue myself to this thread..!

sign1

GREAT START SO FAR! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

It is always good to see someone else building these models. But don't forget Steve and the others; they made this model possible. I only enlarged it and added some extra detail...

Engine completed..........next step, the containers

Attachments

• DSCF1694.jpg
    DSCF1694.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1695.jpg
    DSCF1695.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1696.jpg
    DSCF1696.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1697.jpg
    DSCF1697.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 7
hamrWAAAAH! hamr

:thumb: That rocks, man! :thumb:

Ready for FTL jump! :cool:

Dan, I'd love to see the "Hand of God" version of the Colonial Movers from you (the one with the tiny Vipers hiding inside one of the containers). Well, just a thought..! :rolleyes:

Awesome model. The engines are excellent. I join in the "Hand of God" scene suggestion, an awesome episode. :)

Dan, I'd love to see the "Hand of God" version of the Colonial Movers from you (the one with the tiny Vipers hiding inside one of the containers). Well, just a thought..! :rolleyes:

This episode ?......... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVPP62ue9Ns&feature=youtu.be

I think about this projets several mounts ago and, ok it will be my next project after this one.

Some update...........I ended the assembly of the containers and apply now details. I wil post some pictures as soon as possible.:wave:

Awesome. That episode had some of the best graphics, modeling inertia and a slew of other goodies that was better than almost every science fiction show I've ever seen! :)

Especially the depiction of Newtonian physics in space. :thumb:

I have to say that I second this idea of making the "Hand of God" version of the Colonial Mover . I think that it would make for a GREAT diorama. You can find the mini vipers (along with other mini versions of all of the support crafts in the download section here: http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1094 (if you are truly intersted in doing such).

I have to say that I second this idea of making the "Hand of God" version of the Colonial Mover . I think that it would make for a GREAT diorama. You can find the mini vipers (along with other mini versions of all of the support crafts in the download section here: http://www.zealot.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1094 (if you are truly intersted in doing such).

For sure it will be my next model..........

For the freighter, I finaly completed the containers......

Attachments

• DSCF1702.jpg
    DSCF1702.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 11
Some update...........

Attachments

• IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 10