Construction of a remote-controlled Landrams

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
i34462bkj5wc.jpg

Hier bekomme ich jede Menge Hilfe....Many help me ...

i34463bumbg2.jpg

Die Zeichnung stammt von Revell Fan/ The drawing is from Revell Fan

i34464bv5au1.jpg

HGJ

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I have a base with nice tracks I took from a toy remote control robot that really did nothing. I could narrow the base and make a Landram, or Chariot from Lost in space. Time, that's what I am running out of nice beginning!!! :)

cylongirl

Heute endlich finde ich mal die Zeit etwas zusammen zu stellen.
Es läuft leider sehr langsam und ich tue mich ziemlich schwer mit dem Projekt, ich geb es zu.
Vorbild ist der Landram von Jörg, und nun beginne jetzt einfach mal....

Zuerst das Einfache. Vor jahren hatte mir Jörg die Elektik für den Landram erstellt und die Zubehörteile vom Funk bis zu den Löffel besorgt.
Was sich einfach anhörte und nach meinem eigenen Landram eine schnelle Umsetzung versprach blieb beruflich lange liegen.

Nun beginne ich als fast bei Null und habe darum ersteinmal den Ist-Zustand der Elektik erfaßt.

Today I finally find the time to put something together.
Unfortunately it is running very slow and I'm having a hard time with the project, I admit it.
Model is the Landram by Jörg, and now just start ....

First the simple. Years ago Jörg had created the electrics for the Landram and got the accessories from the radio to the spoon.
What sounded easy and promised a quick implementation after my own Landram remained professional for a long time.

Now I start as almost at zero and therefore have first of all grasped the actual state of the electrical system.

i58238bjne5c.jpg

cylongirl

Jetzt halte ich mich, wie schon immer geplant an Jörg seinem Pfad. Doch es ist nicht ganz einfach. Verbessungsvorschlägen bin ich darum natürlich immer aufgeschlossen. Und Hinweisen auch.

Zuerst den Plan von Revellfan im Mastab 1/10 ausgedruckt und die Blätter zusammengeklebt.

Now I hold myself, as always planned to Jörg his path. But it is not easy. Of course, I am always open to suggestions for improvement. And hints too.

First, print Revellfan plan in the 1/10 scale and glue the leaves together.

i58239budm60.jpg

cylongirl

Dazu die Bilder von Jörg und den kleinen Papierlandram welcher ja von Revellfan entwickelt wurde und von mir gleichfalls in den verschiedenen Variationen im Maßstab 1/32 in plastic gebaut wurde.
Die Maße wurden ermittelt und auf dem Druck angezeichent. Später auf Plastic übertragen.

In addition the pictures of Jörg and the small Papierlandram which yes of Revellfan was developed and by me also in the different variations in the scale 1/32 in plastic was built.
The dimensions were determined and marked on the print. Later transferred to Plastic.

i58240brcts2.jpg

i58241bqm3vz.jpg

i58242bqlmch.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is coming together nicely! I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

cylongirl

So ging es vorläufig weiter. Wie gesagt, nicht viel.
So it went on for the time being. As I said, not much.

i58271b3nffv.jpg

Einpassen des Lichtkastens
Fitting the light box

i58272bo48j1.jpg

Aufkleben der Lampenfassungen und anschließendes bohren für die Kabel. Dannach folgt der Rahmen.
Glue the lamp holders on and then drill for the cables. Then the frame follows.

i58273b62n2r.jpg

Next if the LEDs are there.
HGJ

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The light box looks really good! When I rebuild the Landram, I may do something similar.