Colonial Landram from Battlestar Galactica

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello folks,

just a quick update on the Landram boxes. I have checked the fitting of the inlet on the 1:24 model. It is fine so that the kits will be released before this weekend. I'll keep you posted. :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The track systems on these vehicles (below) are really easy to fix. Patch sections bolt right in. There are some YouTube Videos of this thing going through some terrain you (me anyways) couldn't walk through!! I would love to own one of these! They are selling quite a few military surplus leftovers.:)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry to disappoint you Zathros, but I am not "Scotty" I am far from a "miracle worker" :angelic:.
With that being said, I am still willing to work with @Revell-Fan to come up with something that will fit in nicely with the whole BSG tech.

You, Revelle Fan, and Dented Rick, are some of the most prolific model builders I have ever seen. The proofs in the pudding! Home yet? :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You are welcome! :)

P.S.: I know it's a bit late for Easter but there are some Easter Eggs in these kits..! I don't want to tell you what they are, maybe some of you find out? ;)

P.P.S.: Any need for an 1:18 version??? :);):)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This add-on is a simple recolour and kitbash of the established Landram parts. I have completed unfolding and adapting the parts and am now making some quick and dirty instructions. Anyone in for a test build? ;)

blake7

Having trouble typing because an ad on the page keeps moving the page up and down. Have to reload and get my typing in while it reloads the page. If I have a lot to say I have to type in MS Word then do a quick swipe copy and paste. Like for this time.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Very cool looking! This video clip shows what something like that might look moving along. I can watch these Hagglunds BV206 running around all day! What a toy to have. :)

ASC Mclaren

On the BV 206 (AKA the Small Unit Support Vehicle in the US Army) the coupling is a drive shaft and two strut. The vehicle steers by articulating the front and back cabs with the struts. There is a BV 206 on Paper Replika, but the rear cab is a bed style. My unit had SUSVs, they will go nearly anywhere, they are amazing in the Arctic.