CHAT IS UP AGAIN :) :)

rsn48

If we don't get chat soon, there could be a prison riot and if that happens no telling what could happen next - maybe even the sky falling.

brakie

According to my informant there will be a full scale prison riot if the chat isn't fixed..:eek: :D

HI Rick :wave:,Its not that the sky is fixing to fall,it just several of us need our nightly chat fix. :cry: :D

RailRon

Railchat is down too - for me at last

Mikey - I'm out of luck, since I can't register at railchat.

Every time I try there's an Error message 'Access Denied -- Unauthorized access'. Maybe the railchat admin doesn't like the Swiss :cry: :cry: :cry:

It seems I'll have to wait until our home chat is fixed again. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Ron

spitfire

Haleluja!!!

All I can say is thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:D Val

RailRon

Hehe, this is becoming a sort of a Jojo-thread: Up-down-up-down-up-down... :D :D :D

Glad to say, that it's still up. Only problem is, when I entered the (working) chat in the last few days, I was all alone by myself... :( :cry: :( :cry: :(

Guess I'll have to change my sleeping habits to meet somebody now and then! :wave:

Ron

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
mad scientist said:
How do you get the pictures under your name t the left of the screen???:confused: :confused: :confused:
Go to User CP (at top of page in the bar)

Then click on Edit Avatar in the list on the left - the 5th item, I think :)