BV-38 Flying Wing 1:72

tekzo

hi guys finally I finished the plane, this on it's from the movie Indiana Jones -Raiders of the Lost Ark-, even it was an imagination airplane but I'm so excited to make one, the 3view and detail from forbiddenplastic.com
its still rough on the testbuild model.you can grab it here.FYI some image was blur with purpose, because the NAZI swastika insignia was forbidden in come countries.
thanks

Attachments

• P1140889.jpg
    P1140889.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 31
  • P1140891.jpg
    P1140891.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 29
  • P1140899.jpg
    P1140899.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 27
  • P1140905.jpg
    P1140905.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 27
  • P1140906.jpg
    P1140906.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 25

Gixergs

Thank you for this model,I and a lot of others have wanted one for a long time,nice to finaly get it. Now how about the original 5 engine concept?...no? oh well worth a try:twisted:

Attachments

• flying%20wing.jpg
    flying%20wing.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 38

RocketmanTan

hi guys finally I finished the plane, this on it's from the movie Indiana Jones -Raiders of the Lost Ark-, even it was an imagination airplane but I'm so excited to make one, the 3view and detail from forbiddenplastic.com
its still rough on the testbuild model.you can grab it here.FYI some image was blur with purpose, because the NAZI swastika insignia was forbidden in come countries.
thanks

I hereby give mad props to tekzo: http://www.ciollo.com/images/listings/1225402375391.jpg

--Bryan "Opposite over Adjacent" Tan

mldixon

Nice

Nice job. I like the look of it, and remember the movie, but now you force me to go find the dvd and watch again. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

tekzo

Thank you for this model,I and a lot of others have wanted one for a long time,nice to finaly get it. Now how about the original 5 engine concept?...no? oh well worth a try:twisted:
sweet man, yup that one was the alternate design ..but I will take your challenge ...sign1

I hereby give mad props to tekzo: http://www.ciollo.com/images/listings/1225402375391.jpg

--Bryan "Opposite over Adjacent" Tan
wooww..to big for m friend..thanks anyway

Nice job. I like the look of it, and remember the movie, but now you force me to go find the dvd and watch again. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
same with you friend..but sadly I can find it for now..wall1