Buck Rogers TV Companion book.

This came out in 2015 and I just found out about it. I mention it in case anyone didn't know about it. Not sure if there is any photo-reference on models or SPFX tho. Looks like a good read in any case. Go to the link at Amazon for more info:

http://www.amazon.com/Buck-Rogers-2..._UL160_SR107,160_&refRID=10855ESGR21T5NMQXP6R

Partial excerpt:

• Foreword by actress Erin Gray • A complete episode guide • Interviews with the full regular cast and crew • Actors that portrayed characters such as The Space Vampire, The War Witch, and The Satyr tell all about working on the series. Discover a never before explored nebula of back stories: • How a nervous film student with no credits wound up directing an episode • Which future US President was a friend of Gil Gerard and hosted the premiere • Which Buck Rogers guest star was murdered and immediately played in a TV movie by another BUCK ROGERS guest? • Why Buck Rogers went to war with his own show's writers • Which Buck Rogers guest became a director and discovered Julia Roberts • Why Dr. Theopolis and nuclear hellhole Anarchia were cut from the show • How Sid Haig appeared in four episodes, even though he died in the first two Patrick Jankiewicz is the author of You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: A Hulk Companion, and Just When You Thought It Was Safe: A Jaws Companion

Reactions: bgt01
Wow, great find, John! Background material on Buck is scarce. The best sources of info are Ken Larson's site, therpf and byyourcommand. To anyone having read this book: Please feel free to make a short review here. I'm curious to know how much info has not been published on the web before (my knowledge is vast ;) ). :)

Reactions: bgt01