BSG - Cylon Attempt

Hawkabbc

Sci-Fi Geek (In Training)
Hello..My goal for 2014 is to re-create the 1970's version Cylon Costume. I know Bazooka Joe has posted some great models for building the Helmet, the Front Armor and the Back Piece Armor, but I havent had much luck finding any good arm and leg armor. Any pushes in the right direction would be great. Theres some great stuff on here so I know I'll complete my goal (if I can just convince my wife this is a worthwhile thing to be doing in my spare time).

Uyraell

Welcome to the forum. :)
You'll find a completed Cylon BSG 1970's Armour set available in the Downloads section in this Forum.
It is free to download for your own use, but may NOT be sold or redistributed.
The files will allow a complete Cylon costume to be built. There are also Cylon weapons available to assure authenticity.

I wish you every success, and hope you post pictures of your progress as your build continues.

You have to have made ten substantial posts to the Forum here before Downloads may be accessed.
I hope the above information is helpful to you.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

Hawkabbc

Uyraell.. Thank you for that information. I will try and post some photos, once I figure out how to do that. I didn't realize that full armor sets were anywhere on here, I did come across the weapons, which is also great because I had no idea how I'd be creating those. Thank you again for your help, hopefully this will keep me busy in my free time.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll be making a new Cylon sword and rifle soon! Good luck with your project! :)

Uyraell

Hawkabbc you're more than welcome. :)

I wish you every success and will check back to see the progress you're making.

Kind and Respectful regards, Uyraell.

Hawkabbc

Welcome to the forum. :)
You'll find a completed Cylon BSG 1970's Armour set available in the Downloads section in this Forum.
It is free to download for your own use, but may NOT be sold or redistributed.
The files will allow a complete Cylon costume to be built. There are also Cylon weapons available to assure authenticity.

I wish you every success, and hope you post pictures of your progress as your build continues.

You have to have made ten substantial posts to the Forum here before Downloads may be accessed.
I hope the above information is helpful to you.

Uyraell,
I've looked in the new Resource section which I believe is the old download section, and there are no Cylon BSG 1970's armors there, would they have been moved some where else? Very peculiar Ive seen more then one post saying they exist but I can't seem to locate any anyewhere, any help would be appreciated, thanks. Hawkabbc

ASC Mclaren

Hawkabbc,
Rhaven Blaack is currently adding the model file to the resource section of the site. This is part of the migration to the new platform. The models you want should be uploaded before too long.

Hawkabbc

Hawkabbc,
Rhaven Blaack is currently adding the model file to the resource section of the site. This is part of the migration to the new platform. The models you want should be uploaded before too long.

Ok Thanks! I kind of thought so but then saw a post that said all the BSG files had been added that's why I was abit lost. Thanks again I appreciate it!!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.
I have uploaded all of the (available) Cylon armour and weapons.

ENJOY!!!

Uyraell

Hawkabbc,
I'm glad you'll now be able to find the Cylon 70's Armour files as indicated by Rhaven Blaack, and ASC Mclaren .

I'm sorry I'm late in replying, my recent health has not been good.