Bridges & Trestles Photo Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty w.

Thanks for the kind words.

Sure are alot of EXCELLENT pic's so far. With all the talent on this forum there should be alot more. C'mon let's see them.

Marty

Uteram, what a superb scene you've captured...... so very much like the real thing. Excellent modelling. Any chance of shipping oh,let's say.... 300 trees to me? :eek: :D :D

Errol

Uteram

Kettlestack....

Let's see...

Um, 300 trees at $5 per tree, plus shipping and handling to Scotland....We're looking at about $1500. When can I get them out to you?!? :eek:

ps. Thanks for compliments!

interurban

Yep I have to agree it must be the fall colours.
Best darn allround trestle bridge trees engine rolling stuff yet:eek:

Best of luck:)

Chris.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Re: Kettlestack....

Originally posted by Uteram
Let's see...

Um, 300 trees at $5 per tree, plus shipping and handling to Scotland....We're looking at about $1500. When can I get them out to you?!? :eek:

ps. Thanks for compliments!

There's the problem with "Quality hand-made merchandise" Nobody wants to pay what it Really Worth!!! ROFL!!! :D :D :D :D

Great work!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ Mikey

Gary Pfeil

John Galt Line class K3a Mikado # 2341 leads a westbound freight across the bridge over Rand Street in East Stockton while one of the roads 0-8-0's is pushing a cut of cars into the siding of Stockton Foundry below. The bridge is a Micro Engineering kit which didn't include the bracing for the legs, they were made from etched brass and styrene.

Attachments

• p1010108.jpg
    p1010108.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 118

Tyson Rayles

Gary that's a really nice scene, love the taxi and cop car! :cool: Got some nice details too, like the news stand and storm drain, but you left out one important detail, a dog by the fire hydrant! :D

Gary Pfeil

Tyson, Oddly enough, I had the dog in the scene for several shots, and decided it didn't look right. I thought it could become a signature item if I included it, apparently it already is!

Gary

Drew1125

Wow!
Gary,
There's just too much to see there!
So many FANTASTIC models...the trains, the vehicles, the bridge & structures...all there in that one little scene!
OUTSTANDING!!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I finally got a chance to look at all of this month's contest entries. They are fantastic! Many of the photos look as if they were taken right out of MR's "Trackside Photos" feature or Walthers' "Magic" section. There's a lot of talent here! ;) :cool: :)

I wanted to shoot something new for the contest, but a lack of time kept me from it. So I'll post this old horse. I think most of you have already seen it.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• shay20g.jpg
    shay20g.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.