Bofors 40mm 1/16 gpm

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
When you star a model, and produce a part as well as the wheel you just posted, you know your in for a treat!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I almost let this one slip by me. That part does look difficult to make, but you nailed it. Anything you can take such a close up picture of and see no errors is a testament to a great modeler. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
X2, that paint, and the ability to give the texture is a desirable skill, TEACH US!! :)

josve

this is not the finished result...just kind of a first layer. the paint acted kind of strange and did this spotted look.
I will paint it again to make the paint cover it all :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am ABSOLUTELY AMAZED by your work!!!
It is truly inspirational!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Very Nice!! Don't You just LOVE Laser cut Parts!!
Wish I could I could play with some ! Too hard to obtain or too expensive to ship to this neck of the woods. One thing I do know dealing with laser and card..it will leave a residue on the surface, from the lamination process and then burning through it.....a light sanding with 1200 > wet/dry or something similar will take care of most of that.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You are in your game!! Excellent!! :)

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Was looking in my stack of models I will get to one-of-these-days and I actually have the GPM Bofors 40mm but it is in that NASTY GPM coloration they tend to do..and of course it is not laser-cut..so I moved it to the BOTTOM of the stack... That way if I ever get to it..maybe people won't remember this excellent version!;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Hah, that's funny. I'll post a picture of this one if you ever start yours!!! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
To see this go from paper, to the "white model" then painted, is quite a treat. The scale of this gun is also excellent!! :)