blender newbie

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
hmm....as you guys may have seen im looking for some card kits to do, and was pointed in the direction of the awesome blender files. Now i must admit i have never used this software and have no idea at all on how to print the file in its appropriate pages in something like PDF format (that im more used to)
Any help would be brilliant - youll have to forgive me for being a bit software dense lol
Az
:eek:

Reactions: mijob

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Im sorry U cant help you with this. I use inkscape for my designs. I know there a some members using blender.

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
Im sorry U cant help you with this. I use inkscape for my designs. I know there a some members using blender.
hey not a problem - ive got inkscape, pepakura, adobe, gimp etc, blender is a new one for me lol everyone has been great here with all my questions tbh

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
Thats why this is a great forum we try to help each other.
i must say this forum tends to be that much more 'pro active' than many - there are alot out there that discuss/ show work etc but not many where members/staff tend to be so helpful with members and their projects/learning. Ive done model making for *cough* many *cough* years but card kits are a new one for me - but that said i think ive learned more this year about card kit building since joining than in many years of plastic/resin kit building. Its awesome.