Beltaloda!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The "Epstein Drive" model ship would be a nice one. I haven't seen that one built yet. :)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
The "Epstein Drive" model ship would be a nice one. I haven't seen that one built yet. :)
3738d6c1bd2504f64b8638f97c46ee4f.jpg

this one? ive got the kit for it :cool:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That was a bittersweet episode. The guy should have had a dead ma's switch in his hand, he had no idea it would run away from him. There were estimates of how far away his ship would be at that point in the series. Too far for anyone to reach, and he died anyway. Good episode, if you haven't seen it. The telemetry was constantly sent back home, and that gave Mars the win in power projection. :)

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
That was a bittersweet episode. The guy should have had a dead ma's switch in his hand, he had no idea it would run away from him. There were estimates of how far away his ship would be at that point in the series. Too far for anyone to reach, and he died anyway. Good episode, if you haven't seen it. The telemetry was constantly sent back home, and that gave Mars the win in power projection. :)
it was a good episode, i must admit that the series does have alot of great characters and well chosen actors, i think next to the newer version of BSG probably one of the better scifi series in recent years - original too. Im not sure if you guys have this one/would like it? its a PDF file and if the management give the nod im happy to put it up here? :biggrin:

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
Thats a realy cool ship, I like the shape and colours.
Again i think this series nailed the ship designs really well, from the large vessels all the way to the racers, awesome designs that stand out great. There are a few more on the list im hoping get done in the future. :cool:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
We don't host any of these models, as the designer actively gives them out. If the website were to disappear, that would be a different story.