Bell X-2

gkitman

Some years ago there was discussion about somebody designing a Bell X-2. Though it had a short lived history because they were all destroyed, the Bell X-2 still was the first aircraft to fly over 100,000 feet and the first to fly faster than Mach 3. There are models of the X-1 (Mach 1), D-558-II (Mach 2) and X-15 (Mach 4, 5...) so I really need to fill in gap with the historic X-2.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Easy, Geez, it comes up right under Google Images, Type in "Bell X2 Paper Model".

Some years ago there was discussion about somebody designing a Bell X-2. Though it had a short lived history because they were all destroyed, the Bell X-2 still was the first aircraft to fly over 100,000 feet and the first to fly faster than Mach 3. There are models of the X-1 (Mach 1), D-558-II (Mach 2) and X-15 (Mach 4, 5...) so I really need to fill in gap with the historic X-2.

Thai Paperwork does this kit in 1/33. It is kind of basic, but gets the job done. I haven't built it yet so I can't say how the fit goes.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I had a Brain fart. There was one for sale at P.model a long time ago, but I don't see it listed anymore. Nobi makes one, I think ECardmodels sells it. .