Baneblade

jarobinson

This is my first time posting anything so I'm winging it. It seems I can only attach one photo at a time to a post. I have more but here's one.DSCF3309.jpg

Z

Zathros

Wow, that is beautiful! If that's winging it, then please, wing it some more! Excellent!! :)

Kjev

Beautiful. The baneblade has always been one of my favorite tanks. I just haven't had the confidence to build one...yet.

Nice work!

jarobinson

Thanks everyone it's actually my 6th build, first one printed in color. I get a lot of help and ideas from my cousin arkon. There I used soldering wire for part of the exhaust( I didn't like the way the paper looked) DSCF3331.jpg

jarobinson

These tracks were very time consuming but I love them and wish all the tanks had similar options. They're just so cool and rewarding when you're done. DSCF3290.jpg

Z

Zathros

Those tracks are amazing, you don't happen to have a detail of how they look, each track link that is? :)

arkon

cuz, you are doin great work there!those tracks and the wire detail really look the part!:thumb::thumb:

jarobinson

I can't find the extra track links I had.
I'm going to do all the top options so they can be changed out as needed. The one I'm working on now is labeled Benetbled 01, one of the options for the lower gun has a ball for the base that's giving me a little trouble. I may go with the easier option to finish it. There's so many other models that I can't wait to get to!!

Kjev

I LOVE saltines! The boxes are as useful as the crackers are edible. It's coming along fantastically.

jarobinson

It's just about done, but.....my wife caught me looking at the different sites and saw a life size Link from Zelda....I managed to negotiate a smaller Link in return for all the time I spend on models. Will post results in the proper forum. Life size Link on the back burner for now but I don't think I've heard the last of that.

DSCF3349.jpg