Bandai 1/72 AND 1/144 T-65 X-Wing from Rogue One

She who must be obeyed has already wrapped it and put it under the tree... :-(

Sounds good to me. What a lot of decals. I'd paint the model , the decals always look better on painted models, especially if they are clear, or satin finished over. ;)

Sounds good to me. What a lot of decals. I'd paint the model , the decals always look better on painted models, especially if they are clear, or satin finished over. ;)
The Bandai kits give you the option of peel and stick, or warterslide for the decals. Istarted with the tiney little 1/144th X-Wing.DSCN0565.JPG DSCN0566.JPG DSCN0568.JPG DSCN0569.JPG
The flash washed out the detail, I started assembling the S-Foils, then realized I forgot to paint them...

At this point I decided to change the color scheme and do Blue Leader, as seen in Rogue One, instead of Red Leader supplied in the decals.
so I opted to use the peel and stick markings, and recolored the stickers with paints.

The results while not perfect are acceptable to me at this point.
DSCN0584.JPG DSCN0585.JPG DSCN0586.JPG

I hated the way that the sticker looked on the cockpit and glass so I removed the sticker and painted it... over all a cute little X-Wing. DSCN0600.JPG DSCN0594.JPG DSCN0596.JPG DSCN0602.JPG DSCN0603.JPG

All of 3 inches wide and a tad over 4 inches long.

Excellent job. Really nice workmanship, Thanks for the build thread, this will look good in your forum Gallery. ;)