Astro racers again (1:200 scale)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
I love the backgrounds you've done with the models. My favorites are the ones with the little guys getting the ships ready for a race.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This one is really awesome, with some stand up background, three sides supporting each other, like a brochure, you could lower the camera angle and make some really incredible shots! Excellent workmanship! ;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Astroracer 51 : "Young and beautiful"

Jan,

Thanks for sharing these pics. When building these models it's always nice to have a back and bottom view because often times I feel like we have to make a best guess as to what it's supposed to look like (I guess that's part of the fun).

Once again nicely done with the backgrounds and the different views of each model.

Thanks again for sharing.

Sky Seeker

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I see from your pics, that you are building the basic shape, smoothing it out and then adding the outer shell.
Structurally, the perfect option at this scale. Robust and strong.
Are you up-scaling/down-scaling things to get it all to fit so perfectly ... ???? :)

This thread is making me think about re-doing my Astro-Racer collection.......... ;)

Jan Kytop

I see from your pics, that you are building the basic shape, smoothing it out and then adding the outer shell.
Structurally, the perfect option at this scale. Robust and strong.
Are you up-scaling/down-scaling things to get it all to fit so perfectly ... ???? :)

This thread is making me think about re-doing my Astro-Racer collection.......... ;)

The down scaling is for the entire model at 1/200 scale instead of 1/100.

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jan,

Always liked the lightjet! I guess Santa's reindeer needed a break and he jumped in the lightjet to make a personal delivery to your tree!:)

Nice job once again!

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Last edited: