Astro Racers - Across The Universe

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
The questionnaire is about the most finished astro racers...(70~85% of total) ...HANS BERG 26, GEAR 35, TRAX 97 are in the textuing stage-in the middle of the project...
They will b in the next questionnaire in the future maybe.....:)

Thanks Jan! Thank you also for being able to break away from your other projects to do these new models. I really like your work and look forward to building these new models.:)

Sky Seeker
:tank:

xaero892

Mad Modeller
Great to see you back again Jan, hope all is ok.
I really like,
55 - pure
666 - supernatural
28 - gerhart gruber

Ps. When you're ready to continue, I would love to see that UD-4L Dropship completed. ;):)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Great to see you back again Jan, hope all is ok.
I really like,
55 - pure
666 - supernatural
28 - gerhart gruber

Ps. When you're ready to continue, I would love to see that UD-4L Dropship completed. ;):)

Xaero,

If you like the Pure model here's a link to some additional models Jan has done in relation to the Wipeout series.

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papirove_modely/bonus-wipeoutpure_gb.html

#28 - Gerhart Gruber looks like two ships that can be joined together by magnets like the Robinson ships. Great model - I like it too!:)

Enjoy!

Sky Seeker
:tank:

Last edited:

Alien99

Papercraft Member
After long ten years the GameBoy craft is finally here :)

GameBoy-craft-logo.png
89-medailonek.jpg

GameBoy craft - download here

enjoy

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Hoping someday you do any Jupiter 2 Lost in Space saucers. Also waiting for a real dice game to play with these racers of yours in this site that anyone can down load and play in a room here to be made! Such great work you do!!