ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
These are all great designs :). I do not understand how is he able to make so many models and so fast.

JanMarciniak

Uuuu there are some real goodies Armorman :) BTW. I havent seen papercraft Heldrake before and we still don't have "Patoroch class titans" :(

ARMORMAN

FOUNDATION CORNERSTONE
a guy in the Ukrainian forums did a Heldrake, but did not release the patterns. I have a CG model, but have not had time to convert it to a reliable pattern. I think Elli is currently working on an updated tank retriever and Titans are a bit of work (as I can attest to)....

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 31
  • lhfttop.jpg
    lhfttop.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 28

upsilonman

Im wondering if someone can help. I saw some nice chibi marines in the 'best of 2016' above (e.g. chaos marine mage/character) and although Ive looked through vk.com I cant find the patterns anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

upsilonman

Ah no, I mean those specific chibis in that best of 2016 - I was the original creator of the 40k chibis (based off newobmij's chibi work + then added to loads by newobmij + others). Im trying to collect all the cool chibis that other folks have made (see https://mega.nz/#F!g4xkDILJ!lbICqt6d2h4pu-Dw26MSBw). Ive never been able to track down templates for the many cool chibis Ive seen on vk.com (and keep seeing in these best of compilations).

Id love to get templates for that chaos lord chibi (Ahriman?) + Ultramarine character.