ARMORMAN's WARHAMMER 40K Models Thread

OldMiner

Jun 12, 2016
Nevada
Thanks! That one looks good. It also appears that it is much smaller than the other one. I’ll try to print samples and do a measurement. I was prepared to enlarge the Satir, but it seems big. I’ll report back.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

OldMiner

Jun 12, 2016
Nevada
Well, here are the results.

0989269A-9D58-4F92-BF97-58A4A8D1BB96.jpeg

The Satir on the right, the tub/chassis of a German Halftrack (1/35 scale) in the middle and the other truck on the left. Both printouts were done at the same scale… I took the original page (which I ASSumed) to be A4 size and made it fit letter size paper length (keeping the length to width ratio the same) in both cases. (The halftracks aren’t huge vehicles I know)

I suspect that the Satir is close to 1/32 scale, I will reduce it slightly to get closer to 1/35. It is a truck and like trees… they come in all sizes. LOL. The other one is probably around the expected 1/48 scale I think.

I’m going to mark my copy of the Satir model as being 1/32.

Reactions: zathros

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Well, here are the results.

View attachment 210702

The Satir on the right, the tub/chassis of a German Halftrack (1/35 scale) in the middle and the other truck on the left. Both printouts were done at the same scale… I took the original page (which I ASSumed) to be A4 size and made it fit letter size paper length (keeping the length to width ratio the same) in both cases. (The halftracks aren’t huge vehicles I know)

I suspect that the Satir is close to 1/32 scale, I will reduce it slightly to get closer to 1/35. It is a truck and like trees… they come in all sizes. LOL. The other one is probably around the expected 1/48 scale I think.

I’m going to mark my copy of the Satir model as being 1/32.
You are off to a good start. I would suggest starting a separate thread to show off your build of this model.

Reactions: zathros and mijob

seraphim

Sep 1, 2023
I'm just your humble 40k international paper arms dealer..... ;)
OIP.ejojg45D936m0ogFKZNJgAHaE8

'i can get you anything from a bolt pistol to a warlord titan........'