anybody want a peanut?

mrmyster

Anla-shok
Jan 7, 2012
colorado
here's an odd request ... a friend and i were talking about the princess bride and it occurred to me to wonder if anyone has ever found / tried vizzini's sailing vessel? i don't know that it had a name, and i didn't recognize it from seeing it anywhere else, but that would be a cute little project.

to be clear, i'm referring to the one he, inigo, and fezzik use to spirit buttercup away, and they leave it once reaching the cliffs of insanity.

thanx in advance

Tolppisouth

Mostly Harmless
Nov 16, 2013
Winston-Salem NC
I haven't run across such a thing but it would be cool. I wouldn't know where to begin. If I recall, the name isn't mentioned in the movie or the book. That would make it harder.

On a different note. I have found and built Fezzik, Vizzini, Inigo, and Wesly cubees from cubeecraft.com.
y4epereb.jpg

Fezzik and Vizzini have been attacked by Schrodinger the cat. Vizzini I could understand but not Fezzik. Unfortunately, Fezzik hadn't fought only one cat at a time recently.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I went for a walk with a peanut once, he was "assalted".:mrgreen:

mrmyster

Anla-shok
Jan 7, 2012
colorado
Fezzik and Vizzini have been attacked by Schrodinger the cat. Vizzini I could understand but not Fezzik. Unfortunately, Fezzik hadn't fought only one cat at a time recently.

sounds like local charities have him spending too much time herding cats that are both individuals or packs but not neither one at the same time ... er ... um ... yeah.

thanx!

DanBKing

Dan the Man
Feb 29, 2012
Netherlands
Nah, that would be nuts.

I don't want to talk about nuts....

That is how I started with paper modelling..... Nuts.

No, I would be nuts to talk about it.