An article on Modeler's Miniatures & Magic.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
So as you all know, I made the BSG Landran in 1:50 scale. I had recently posted some the the photos on FB. Modeler's Miniatures & Magic reached out to me and asked if they could post an article on their website about the project. Of course, I agreed. I had them mention Zealot in the article and posted a link to the website. Here is the article:
1596500176782.png

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
The tracs came out fantastic on that model, as well as the rest. Tracked vehicles so many times lack in that area, but this one is spot on. ;)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Great model, and the article, while good, was lacking in substance. It was nice to see your work in paper get the recognition it so richly deserves.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
The tracs came out fantastic on that model, as well as the rest. Tracked vehicles so many times lack in that area, but this one is spot on. ;)
Thank you sir! Since this is at 1:50 scale, I was a bit worried that the tracks would not turn out the way that I wanted. I am glad that they did.

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
Great model, and the article, while good, was lacking in substance. It was nice to see your work in paper get the recognition it so richly deserves.
They basically just printed what I had given them. I too wish that there would have been some sort of commentary on their side as well. With that being said, I am still happy that the site still was willing to publish the photos of the model.