Amnesty, Second Chance, Try it again

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Whatever you want to call it we are allowing members who got Banned to come back no questions asked, unless you were a SPAMMER.

With the New Forum, we would like to offer this opportunity to those who would truly wish to join us.This forum never has fights. The members made it that way. This forum has been lead by the members and we who Administer it do so, balancing out the Rules and Policies, and the wishes of our membership. Here's to an ongoing bright future!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
would any other group do such a thing? :confused:
One thing about this forum, always ready to forgive and forget.

Uyraell

Mar 23, 2011
NZ
Not that My health or current circumstances have allowed me much opportunity to contribute meaningfully of late in ANY of the forae at which I used to be regular.
However; I record here my gratitude to be able to remain a member of this forum, and my Thanks for that kindness.

Kind and Respectful Regards, Uyraell.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Uyraell, your membership here was never in doubt, and I have sorely missed the intelligent conversations we have had. A genune pleasure to see you post heree. My Health has been somewhat in question too! :) We go on, it's all we can do.!

Uyraell

Mar 23, 2011
NZ
Zathros, Thank You my friend. :)
Existence has taken it's turns. I'll try to be here more often though.

Kind and Respectful Regards my friend, Uyraell.

lordnexis

Jun 10, 2014
florida
That's cool of you to do . I have personally forgave those in my life who have really done me wrong and used me. I have asked those i have wrong in the past for forgiveness as well as forgiving myself. i no longer wanted that baggage to weigh me down and cause me to have hurtful thoughts about those issues. it builds up and you end up hurting yourself in the long run. just let it go. if it happens again let the one(s) causing the issues go as well.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It seemed the right thing. It was a joint decision, and the suggestion came from the owners of the forum, but left the final decision of to Rhaven and I. We decided mutually that it was really a non-issue, as if someone came back, and caused trouble, they would just be banned again. That is something we hate to do, it does not feel good when doing it, but sometimes, when you try real hard, and some one is persistent in negative behavior, flaunting the rules, especially bullying, then there is no option. So we lifted the Ban, but have quadrupled those watching the forum. Not out of paranoia, but because some people we Banned were extremely negative and abusive. I don't want anyone being attacked on this forum, because they are just doing what everyone else is, but someone decides to single them out. I will not tolerate it. I have new boots and will use them. We also have an amazing amount of new membership, and these members as a whole are of one mindd. The forum strength is through the membership. It is obvious once anyone starts participating in the forum. The positive experience, that is. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
7 x 70 I believe is the standard, unless they are not sincere. :)