Airbrush Helmet update

WarPod

May 18, 2022
Hi, I did post the helmet i'm currently working on, but having look at back picture i decided i did not like it at all, so i re-did it, and i like this one a lot more. So i'm posting new picture of it here.. thanks for looking, hope you like...

Attachments

• left side.jpg
    left side.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 4
  • right side.jpg
    right side.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 4
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 5

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Wow! I'll need to show this to one of my colleagues. She loves wolves! :)

Reactions: WarPod

WarPod

May 18, 2022
Awesome, I'd probably get pulled over for showing too much attitude!!! :)
Hi, mate yep it looks grate but not awesome. I called the customer last night and told him it would be ready by the weekend, showed him the helmet he loves it, to me thats a death kiss, no happy with I love it, I literally want them to say holy s**t then silence, to me that job done, I have been know to wast hours on one image, so the white wolf had to go, had new theme in mind will post new when done. I myself must be blown away before i let it go you know how it is.....:violin::blueface::biggrin:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Don't be hard on yourself, he may be a modest person. :)

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Exactly but I know the feeling. I think this is every artist's burden. Well, this keeps us going and improving. :)

WarPod

May 18, 2022
Ok back in the swing now, now i'm in the grove i will post the whole process, i just had to find the one thing that would finish the helmet off, and i'm well happy with this one so far more to do but the main bit is designed now it's just trimmings to bring it all in alignment .. Hope you like......

Attachments

• New Design.jpg
    New Design.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 7

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That really makes the helmet . Perfect idea. That's what you would see when it was too late!! :)