Advice on Polish Card Model Manufacturers

Capt_Doug61

Feb 19, 2024
I was wondering which Polish card model companies are considering the best. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I was wondering which Polish card model companies are considering the best. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
This is a very good question. As I have lived in Poland and have dealt with Polish paper/cardstock model companies, I would say that none of them are bad. What really matters is more of what genre you are interested in and what your skill level is. However, with that being said, this forum does not promote (or allowing the promotion of) any commercial companies. So, I cannot suggest any particular company.
There are other web forums that discuss commercial companies.

Capt_Doug61

Feb 19, 2024
This is a very good question. As I have lived in Poland and have dealt with Polish paper/cardstock model companies, I would say that none of them are bad. What really matters is more of what genre you are interested in and what your skill level is. However, with that being said, this forum does not promote (or allowing the promotion of) any commercial companies. So, I cannot suggest any particular company.
There are other web forums that discuss commercial companies.
Thank you for the response.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack