A-Wing Interceptor - Star Wars

tiluchi

Jan 2, 2010
Bolivia
Greetings my paper-cutter friends...

Here is my model of the A-Wing, i dont have photos of the building process because i made this one at work. The assembly of the nose its a little bit tricky. It needs a lot of skills to handle the piece and end up with a clean finished module. Besides the side guns are little tubes.

It have a nice size. Looks good, ad it have its own base included.

It started as a simple test run, to rehearse the assembly of the main body. Because it looked kind of hard to do it right at first try. But then I saw it was ok, didn't looked bad, and clean enough, even though I handled it a lot and carelessly. Didn't want to do it again so i kept it and continued from there.

The tip of the nose looked fine. The angles didn't got deformed and the curved lines looked smooth. So it was a good call.

What I took time, was to take the time (lol) to end the side arms, which are paper tubes sooo skinny and small, which required patience. Upon completion of the weapons ... it was all downhill.

And... Presto!!!.... That's it.
Next....... The B-Wing.... :twisted:

Saludos.
Tiluchi

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I like this!! I like the detailing, great job! :)

tiluchi

Jan 2, 2010
Bolivia
Thanks... the model itself its pretty neat. Beautiful patterns and color. Kind of easy to build. A real treat.

Thanks again for stoping by. On to the next thread.

Tiluchi.

tiluchi

Jan 2, 2010
Bolivia
Well... at least it was some time ago.... I downloaded from SF Papercraft page... but it seems that the download link is no longer available.

But there are another models of this figther around.