a gift for linweseregon

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Time to get the specs out, I can't see anything! :)

Maverick65

Jul 13, 2012
Newark, Ohio
Thanks Jim, hope you feel better soon. I like the idea of the pillars, will make a cool diorama. I have a cool guardian figure from the franklin mint, if you need pictures from all sides for references. I will be waiting patiently to see what you come up with...but get well first.

linweseregon

Nov 23, 2013
Scotland
They've got a good selection of kit that would've been useful for Asterix's Gaulish village :). I'll mibbe have a more in-depth rummage through their site when I'm running low on stock again. So far I've been able to find everything I've needed on that 'famous online auction site' ;) - even flourescent fishing line! :D

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am still working on a viable "pear" shape, but it is turning out to be quite a project. However, if done, it could be scaled for any ship, unless you are intending it for one of these micro-models, which I suggest would be best done with modeling clap or liquid paper, thickened up with paper dust. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I cant wait for this bell. thank you. rescaling is a great idea . got a splitting headache I will sign off now
many thanks again.
jim