a control ship for customs

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
Beim Stöbern in meinen Ideenbildern fiel mir dieses in die Hände.
Hier fehlte definitiv noch ein kleiner Zollkreuzer um unterwegs den Schmugglern das Handwerk zu legen.
When browsing in my idea images this fell into my hands.
There was still a small customs cruiser missing on the way to stop the smugglers on the way.

i57424buz9k6.jpg

cylongirl

Und hier die Umsetzung, Länge 10 cm
And here the implementation, length 10 cm
i57425baaktt.jpg

Als erstes die Plattform ,First, the platform

i57426bz7hk1.jpg

i57427b1rnv3.jpg

i57392bdmubh.jpg

Jetzt die Aufbauten. Eine Plattform mit Waffen zum Durchsetzen der berechtigten!! Zollforderungen und Trieberke um diese zu bwegen sowie eine Unterkunft mit Hangar für die Mannschaft.
Now the constructions. A platform with weapons to enforce the legitimate !! Customs claims and trieberke to make them and a hangar for the crew.

i57393boa4nd.jpg

i57394bp3azo.jpg

Da ja nichts über Triebwerke geht, habe ich jetzt hier also die Weltraumversion der oben angedachten Zollkreuzer.
Since nothing about engines, I have now here so the space version of the above-contemplated Customs ship

i57428b8pdj7.jpg

i57429b6h1df.jpg

i57430bplba8.jpg

cylongirl

Und weil ja bekanntlich Farbe, im Modellbau, alles zusammenhält eine erste Grundierung um mal einen Eindruck zu bekommen.
And because well known color, in model making, everything holds together a first primer to get an impression.
i57431be0mmx.jpg

Ideen und Gedanken der Betrachter sind willkommen.
Ideas and thoughts of the viewer are welcome.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
As always, you never cease to AMAZE me! I really how you are able to take odd items and turn them into something EXTRAORDINARY! You are a very talented person!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OHHH, another "Jenny"! I don't know how you do it but your builds always make me smile. They are always so full of creativity and prove that you can recycle almost everything. Deine Projekte sind sehr nachhaltig und das ist einfach toll. Thank you for that! :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
[QUOTE = "cylongirl, post: 1029494, member: 65275"] Rhaven Blaack,
Can you shoot pictures? [/ QUOTE]
Are you asking if I can take pictures? Yes, I am good at taking photos of things.

I have noticed that the photos you uploaded are posted oddly. Would you like to fix them for you?

Last edited:

cylongirl

"I did notice that the last group of photos that you posted are arranged oddly. Would you like me to fix them for you?"
Haha, that was my question.
Please change it

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
[QUOTE = "cylongirl, post: 1029500, member: 65275"] "Would you like to fix them for you?"
Haha, that was my question.
Please change it [/ QUOTE]
I am sorry for the miscommunication. I am sick with the flu.

cylongirl

i57587byu5rw.jpg

i57588b4bkvl.jpg

i57589br4iqz.jpg

Ok, das System wurde verstanden. Jetzt folgt die Umsetzung.
Eine kleine Zeichnung und los gehts.
Ok, the system was understood. Now the implementation follows.
A small drawing and off you go.