74-Z Speeder Bike - Star Wars /free/ 1:12

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW!!!
That is MUSEUM QUALITY! After seeing the finished product, to think that it was made of paper, would be ridiculous. If I had not seen the build thread, I would not have believed that it was made of paper.
KUDOS TO YOU ON A FINE JOB WELL DONE!!!

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
I love that. Will you bring it to some convention (Papírové Království Brno idealy :)) I would love to see that in person.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This is a beautiful, faithful reproduction, and that is has such a nice finish is truly the sign of a Master Modeler. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely stunning, amazing and unbelievable! You are truly a master modeler! BRAVO! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Wow!! That's quite a beginning. Figures are the hardest things to model, and you are off to a great start!! :)

mikezax

thank you, it's just the beginning ... the details will come later, the hands will be fashioned myself ... the figure I will spraying with the basic color, and again I will use putty, I will repeat it until I'm satisfied ... I use the usual putty for wood ...:)

I'm currently looking for high-quality photos or a 3D model from which I'm going to go ...;)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
thank you, it's just the beginning ... the details will come later, the hands will be fashioned myself ... the figure I will spraying with the basic color, and again I will use putty, I will repeat it until I'm satisfied ... I use the usual putty for wood ...:)

I'm currently looking for high-quality photos or a 3D model from which I'm going to go ...;)

Interesting... so you use putty for the joints. Hmmm... I thought that parts of the figure were made of paper and not wood or is it a little bit of both?

Sky Seeker
:tank: