2001 Moon Bus - glamour shots

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
I agree, the bus popped up from nowhere. Nevertheless, the model is most impressive! :)

Reactions: Chuffy70

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
I agree, the bus popped up from nowhere. Nevertheless, the model is most impressive! :)
Started in 2018 - finished earlier this year...was supposed to be an easy build ready for my brothers birthday, but I nearly binned it! Bloody hard kit!

Still not 100% happy - I might make it again, but I have other '2001' builds to do - perhaps a larger version on A3, rather than A4
;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It came out realy well. An alternative to building it again would be a careful dissanly, and reenforcing te areas that warped, It would be easier than a complete rebuild which isn'y necessary. It's a great looking model. :)

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
It came out realy well. An alternative to building it again would be a careful dissanly, and reenforcing te areas that warped, It would be easier than a complete rebuild which isn'y necessary. It's a great looking model. :)
I will have a final look at it before it goes to our Christmas Model Meet - After that It will be heading to my brother Dale for a present, as to what he does with it will be up to him

Out of sight - out of mind
;)

Reactions: mijob

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
No, no, no... no throwing the nice model across the room! It's too beautiful for that!
Oh yes, I agree! Don't do it. Once a primate threw a bone up into the air and it turned into a spaceship. I don't want to know what will happen if a man throws a spaceship into the air... :biggrin:

Last edited: