2001 ASO USSC Discovery One

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone who has been following this thread would agree that this model is a perfect "Model of Merit'. A thorough, and more engaging a thread could never be. The end result, a fantastic model of "UHU's ASO USSC 2001 DISCOVERY". The pics speak for themselves. A few pics are here, read the thread to see how this all came together, and see the rest of the pictures. A Fantastic job!

Congrats Dan! :)

Build Thread is here: http://www.zealot.com/threads/2001-aso-ussc-discovery-one.172205/

general_644-jpg.146530

general_645-jpg.146531

general_658-jpg.146550

Tonino

I completely agree Zat!
So many of us followed the birth of this baby that now it is something like a "son of Zealot"!
I feel like an old uncle looking at this little child (well... not so little after all) with a tear trying to come out (but I don't want you to see it...).
Great day! Great Dan! thumbsup

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is absolutely fantastic! I really think UHU's Discovery can't be done any better.

:Congrats::Congrats::Congrats:

:Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

:Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks::Drinks:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Small Hal9000.jpg Dave, the AE-35 system is in need of repair....Send Cybergrinder. He is capable of this mission....I know he is....I can feel it...Dan..Hey wait....where's Dave.....

DanbKing: "Dave is not here, man".
zathros: Don't forget your helmet.:)

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Fantastic build! Congrats on finishing such a large and detailed model. It looks like a studio model or an actual shot from the movie.

DanBKing

Dan the Man
I'm pleased to say, that I also made 'Picture Of The Week,' over at Papermodelers.com, with my Discovery model too. :D

Ok, I know, I'm bragging now........:violin:

But, I'm enjoying the limelight!!!! :D :D :D

And, of course, ALL my build threads are exclusive to ZEALOT! ;)

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Paper TP.jpg who? Only kidding. It's an obvious choice. Happy that in a roundabout way, my suggestion about water forming influenced you and a few others whose masterful use displayed in a place where I'm persona non gratis, prevailed, grassyass (gracias):mooner: Really, you deserve accolades on that wherever you display it and people would be nuts not too. :).

Zathros keeper of Big Machine reaches far into the void!! :Congrats: