Resource 1907 Steam Railcar GR.60 of Prudenziati - adapted/improved & instructions

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
zathros submitted a new resource:

1907 Steam Railcar GR.60 of Prudenziati - adapted/improved & instructions - Remodeled 1907 Steam Railcar GR.60

Unfortunately, his web site no longer exists, and it was with great difficulty that I pieced together the instructions for this lovely GR.60 model, mainly on the basis of 2 photographs (the two lowest, at the bottom of the page). I have made a number of adaptations to Fabrizio's model which I think relevant, the main one being to parts 1 to 4, with a strengthened and box-form base for the locomotive. Postal livery has been adapted (Italian post, note the coat-of-arms of The House of Savoy), a...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: cg admin

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Bob, you contribution to this Hobby is astounding. We are privileged to have you here. So very fortunate. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Great job Bob!! :)

sadie

Jul 14, 2016
Hi all, I have a question. I was fascinated by Fabrizio Prudenziati's design and was able to download some of his car models. But there's no step-by-step instructions anywhere. What do you guys usually do when you have a set of models you're eager to get your hands on but don't know where to start?

Thanks,
S.

sadie

Jul 14, 2016
Hi all, I have a question. I was fascinated by Fabrizio Prudenziati's design and was able to download some of his car models. But there's no step-by-step instructions anywhere. What do you guys usually do when you have a set of models you're eager to get your hands on but don't know where to start?

Thanks,
S.
Hi @zathros @Bob43 @THE DC , or anyone that sees this.

I had a question (see comment #10), do you know if there's any instruction for Fabrizio Prudenziati's car models?

Thank you guys!!