16 year old, missing 3 years found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I don't normally post many things like this on this forum, but AWP Are bringing lost loved ones home, and can use all the support they can get. I support them with a channel membership, and hope this story can move others to do the same.

The young man in this story had so much to live for. Rest In Peace Jedidiah Hall.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I don't even know what to comment on a post like this. I can't watch the video. I pray for his family. My religious beliefs tell me he was found a long time ago, and is with the Lord in glory.

Reactions: micahrogers

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I don't even know what to comment on a post like this. I can't watch the video. I pray for his family. My religious beliefs tell me he was found a long time ago, and is with the Lord in glory.
I know what ya mean John. I started watching them as a fluke during Covid lockdown, back when they were just finding stuff underwater to clean up rivers and such. They had a lake that they knew had 7 cars in it, they found 8 cars instead, and pulled one up, and as it's clearing the water the camera guy says "that looks like a body in there" That chance find changed the direction of thier searches.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I don't think this is the right venue for posts and threads like this. A lot of us are dealing with really heavy personal stuff in our lives, and everyone just needs a break sometimes. I've have received the worst news I possibly could today. I won't post it or talk about it. I sure as hell don't want to read or see videos about people, no matter who they are, and their horrid plights. It's just too much. I think I am not going to allow posts like this anymore.

Posts about one's personal life is one thing, but with around 500,000 people disappearing every year in this country (look it up at the FBI statistics, I am not talking about child custody cases either), we can all dredge up and give the scum who do these things the publicity they want. I'd rather not share it. I know it's out there. I worked for the Federal Bureau of Prisons. These people love to hear people say how horrid they feel when they read an article about someone they killed. It just isn't worth it. This forum isn't the venue for it either. I don't want to sound hard, but that's final.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.