1000 posts for nazgul....!!!!

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
bounce7balloon6bounce7

Nazgul...One of the best modelers to roam these pages reached his first milestone...

!!!...1000 POSTS...!!!

With any luck...He'll get his second wind and treat us to many more...

....CONGRATULATIONS...and THANKS.....

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS STEVE!!!
balloon6balloon6balloon6

Steve, MY GOOD FRIEND:mrgreen: , CONGRATULATIONS on 1000 posts of support, and SLAP FANTASTIC WORK:thumb::thumb::mrgreen: , i am VERY MUCH looking forward to YOUR next 1000 posts:winki::thumb::mrgreen: .

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Way to go, Steve! balloon6Always enjoyable and informative reading and always well-illustrated with good photos.:thumb::thumb: ;):-D

Wayne

jesso

Jul 21, 2006
Washington, Utah
www.thetechfamily.com
Congratulations Nazgul!:wave7:
I am always enjoyed you masterful projects and GREAT modeling. Your waterfalls are beautiful and inspirational. Thank you for sharing your wonderful artistic skills with us!
balloon6:band1:balloon6
Hope to see several thousand more posts and pictures!

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
CONGRATS.....
balloon6 balloon6 balloon6 balloon6balloon6 balloon6​

It's neat when you reach a milestone like this. We appreciate your participation here and are glad to have you aboard. We are sending you, by special courier, a token for one free candy bar from the Gauge candy machine. When you reach 2000, we will actually tell you where the machine is located.sign1sign1sign1sign1

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Thank you EVERYONE!:thumb:

1000 posts......and not more than 950 of them were questions!:gaptooth:
Actually, I think my PM total is much higher:eek:ops::twisted:.

Almost everything I have learned about modeling, I have learned here or from people I have met here. I have no club I belong to (I called one, the person on the phone didn't seem too enthusiastic about me joining....neither was I after that conversation :winker: . No one I know has any interest in MRRing or any kind of trains for that matter. Without this place I would be modeling in a "vacuum". Seeing all the fine work presented here on The Gauge and all of the even finer people I have met, have kept me interested in modeling and striving to get better. I would just like to say Thank You to all the members and all the over-worked but much appreciated Mods that keep this place running and ENJOYABLE.