1:16 Space Shuttle flight deck

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
The instructions, the biggest reason I can never seem to release any model I make, no instructions. Instructions can be harder than designing a model of the subject itself. :)

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Yes, drawing an entire 3d simulation of the whole building process (Perdana style just to explain) is absolutely out of question. Fortunately I have a lot of photos of my build so the most complex thing will be to assign separate numbers to every part and place references to that numbers in the photos. This won't be too hard...

Reactions: Nando and zathros

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
You cannot imagine how "behind" I am. I have the impression that my creations get nidifugous and escape me once the alpha build is complete. It's not that I do not like to write the instructions but the projects are getting more sophisticated with every step, especially when you have someone like @Rhaven Blaack feeding me with ideas and pointing out things I would never have noticed on my own. ;) I can barely keep up with the pace things are going, so the AT-ST for example is still a WIP.

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Yes, you're right my friends. I didn't forget my promise and, even if you couldn't see, during last weeks I worked hard to put together a buildable version of my project. I already have redone all the layout of the pages to keep them printable on A4 as well as Letter size (as some wise friend recommended). To obtain this result I was forced to split some parts in separate pieces, and to rearrange most of the pages. I assigned and placed numbers next to the parts and sub-assemblies to be able to refer to them in a building guide. I made the instruction manual assembling some of my build photos in a guide that, I hope, will be intelligible to anyone willing to build the thing.
I'm almost ready to publish, need just some more time for a final check (with the help of few faithful friends that are examining the "beta version" for me) and to add some extras that I want to add to the base model (and I'm sure you'll appreciate them) and I will be ready to upload the model.
Just a little more wait...I'm coming!

wedge

Yes, you're right my friends. I didn't forget my promise and, even if you couldn't see, during last weeks I worked hard to put together a buildable version of my project. I already have redone all the layout of the pages to keep them printable on A4 as well as Letter size (as some wise friend recommended). To obtain this result I was forced to split some parts in separate pieces, and to rearrange most of the pages. I assigned and placed numbers next to the parts and sub-assemblies to be able to refer to them in a building guide. I made the instruction manual assembling some of my build photos in a guide that, I hope, will be intelligible to anyone willing to build the thing.
I'm almost ready to publish, need just some more time for a final check (with the help of few faithful friends that are examining the "beta version" for me) and to add some extras that I want to add to the base model (and I'm sure you'll appreciate them) and I will be ready to upload the model.
That would be awesome ! Thank you for an update :rolllaughing:

Joy_love_papermodel

Jan 25, 2022
Wow! This is so awesome! There are actually instructions!? I can’t wait! I believe this masterpiece will definitely be famous throughout history~ :bowdown:I really can’t believe that I actually waited for its arrival. I am lucky enough to have access to it. I came to this awesome forum solely because of this work!:bowdown:

SonOfAGun2501

Esteemed Member Extroadinaire
May 11, 2014
Ichikawadaimon, Japan
This is awesome news, thanks so much for doing this. I am really looking forward to building a Tonino level model.