*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Explanation accepted. Thanks Wedge.....................:hide:

Last edited:

wedge

Guys, easy. No hard feelings :-D

explenation: this model is SO amazing that i only with british poker face stated, that it has to be some kind of fake. Since I thought it was SO obvious, I didn't use the smile. Have you ever heard about irony or it is just the Czech humor specification? Do you really think that someone can consider this topic as a fake? Even someone who posted several very positive reactions? Really?

Tonino, your model is absolutely amazing, you did a great neverseen job.

The Others: Don't Be So Stiff. It is REALLY necessary to write me e-mails and talk about kicking me off the forum? :-D Like really? This is so overreacted. Even if I was this stupid and serious about my post, it is really necessary to kick me off? I was not aggressive, I didn't use hard language, I didn't make fun of religion, kids abusing or flatearthners and still you have the urgent need to talk about my note just because you "didn't get it“ ?

Well Administrators "You Gotta Do, What You Gotta Do"

Last note: Look at my thread, it is somewhere here. You can compare the flight deck of my shuttle. It is much more detailed than tonino's. It is a great shame that i didn't make the glasses transparent (wink)

Peace

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think a smiley face, maybe at the end of a nunch of ..........dots, would have conveyed you tongue in cheek humor. I want you to know that if anyone insulted your work, I would just as hard on them. Thank you for your prompt response, explanation. Just a misunderstanding and those are easy to fix. thumbsup

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Guys, easy. No hard feelings :-D

explenation: this model is SO amazing that i only with british poker face stated, that it has to be some kind of fake. Since I thought it was SO obvious, I didn't use the smile. Have you ever heard about irony or it is just the Czech humor specification? Do you really think that someone can consider this topic as a fake? Even someone who posted several very positive reactions? Really?

Tonino, your model is absolutely amazing, you did a great neverseen job.

The Others: Don't Be So Stiff. It is REALLY necessary to write me e-mails and talk about kicking me off the forum? :-D Like really? This is so overreacted. Even if I was this stupid and serious about my post, it is really necessary to kick me off? I was not aggressive, I didn't use hard language, I didn't make fun of religion, kids abusing or flatearthners and still you have the urgent need to talk about my note just because you "didn't get it“ ?

Well Administrators "You Gotta Do, What You Gotta Do"

Last note: Look at my thread, it is somewhere here. You can compare the flight deck of my shuttle. It is much more detailed than tonino's. It is a great shame that i didn't make the glasses transparent (wink)

Peace

It's hard keeping a leep playing field. It took a long time to get this forum to this point. You don't post that often, so without having much reference, I pounce. Remember that the written word takes much to convey the sentiment.

Don't feel too bad, I was just going to delete your account!........................................ :)

Joy_love_papermodel

Jan 25, 2022
It's hard keeping a leep playing field. It took a long time to get this forum to this point. You don't post that often, so without having much reference, I pounce. Remember that the written word takes much to convey the sentiment.

Don't feel too bad, I was just going to delete your account!........................................ :)
Dear experts, it's a pleasure to meet you. I like making paper models very much. I saw this NASA space capsule on the Internet and decided to start.I want to be as fine as possible but I haven't been able to find the dimensions of the parts inside the cabin.When I saw your work, it was exactly what I imagined it to be! I really want to worship you as a teacher!I

(My English is not good, please forgive me)

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Hello My friends!
It's been a very long time since my last visit here. I see I've lost several notifications about contacts in this thread (and some PMs too)...
I'm very sorry. It's not my usual behavior to ignore requests or questions but last two winters, especially last months, were a real nightmare for me.
I'm very sorry for my long absence.
As some of you maybe know, I work in the only Clinical Lab that is in the only Hospital of the Republic of San Marino. As you can imagine this winter is going to be the worst I ever had in my professional life.... No holidays, no weekends, only swabs, swabs, swabs, swabs... hundreds, thousands of swabs every day... And a lots of colleagues at home with covid...
I didn't put my hands on a model for a lot of time... I don't even remember how long... At night when I succeed returning home I've just the force to climb my bed and search for some rest...

Now, finally, I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, positives are slowly decreasing and the recovered are more and more every day.
I'm start to feel again the desire to build something... it's a good feeling.
I think I'm gonna post something new soon.

Happy to be here again! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
We are happy to have you here, Tonino!

Great to know that you are doing well. I fully understand what you were going through and I really hope that the situation will not get worse again in the near future. You are fighting at the front line, my major respect goes to you and your colleagues.

Many great threads have been created since your last visit. Some of the most extraordinary ones are these

but there are many, many more which might keep you busy for weeks. ;)

Take care and have fun and enjoy! :)

Marcell

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I will also give you my heart felt thanks for your courage in fighting on the front lines against Covid 19. Glad you can make it back to the hobby, and good luck.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
It is always a pleasure seeing you! Welcome back! I am glad to see you back again, and that you are doing well. Thank you for your tireless work on COVID-19!
I fully understand just how real life can interfere with ones hobbies and interests. So, no need to apologize.

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hello My friends!
It's been a very long time since my last visit here. I see I've lost several notifications about contacts in this thread (and some PMs too)...
I'm very sorry. It's not my usual behavior to ignore requests or questions but last two winters, especially last months, were a real nightmare for me.
As some of you maybe know, I work in the only Clinical Lab that is in the only Hospital of the Republic of San Marino. As you can imagine this winter is going to be the worst I ever had in my professional life.... No holidays, no weekends, only swabs, swabs, swabs, swabs... hundreds, thousands of swabs every day... And a lots of colleagues at home with covid...
I didn't put my hands on a model for a lot of time... I don't even remember how long... At night when I succeed returning home I've just the force to climb my bed and search for some rest...

Now, finally, I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, positives are slowly decreasing and the recovered are more and more every day.

Welcome back Tonino, you've been missed!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hello My friends!

I can't imagine what you have been going through. It really good to hear from you and know you are O.K. :)

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Many great threads have been created since your last visit. Some of the most extraordinary ones are these
Thanks Marcell! Very good suggestions! Looking at those threads my modeling fever is growing again.
The Apollo CM is in my "todo" list since the day I have completed the UHU02's LM. You can imagine how I feel looking at those panels!!!

Well... I feel like I was away for a long trip and now I am back home.
Thanks to all of you for your nice words.

Now I have to complete my FIAT 500 thread (can't wait to read your impressions) and then back to work. I have a little idea for a little project that is soleciting my curiosity
News soon...
:)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
I think you can give it a try. Im not sure what scale it is and maybe you have to rescale and redesign some parts to fit in your model.

Tonino

Apr 15, 2004
Republic of San Marino
www.facebook.com
Hi Wedge, excuse me for my very late answer... you all know me by now... "fast" is not my favourite word.

Coming to your question: My shuttle scale is about 1:16 so it's far more detailed than necessary for your purposes but, re-scaling the file and leaving out some of the finest details, I think you can obtain a good cockpit in any scale.

Regarding the availability of my files... my original intention was to publish the model once completed (with the exterior walls, tiles etc.) but the whole shuttle project is now in stand by (I'm waiting for inspiration about how to finish this thing) so I decided to share anyway the files in the state they are now (for anyone, like you, searching a complement to be added to an existing shuttle model). I know I already said this before (several times) but, you know, I'm a perfectionist, I cannot publish anything without some kind of instruction sheet (at least a basic one) and I definitely have to put some kind of numeration on the many parts I have drawn. This is what I'm doing just now and I promise you that you will see something in the files section in the next weeks... You can come here to punch me if I don't keep my word... ;)