Willys jeep black & white - Part 2

maybaygiay10

Jan 26, 2024
Hello everyone!
A long time ago, since 2008, now I continue with my Willys Jeep!
I wonder if anyone still remembers? That post was locked, so I created this new post.
older post: https://www.zealot.com/threads/will...d258Eyo0UwRM6jRf0Lg8Q_oMtXaU64Oq8gnUkbj0c68mc

To prepare my diorama, I 3D printed a few figures.
Below are a few pictures, after painting the figure I will continue the article. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 4

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That has to be the most detailed Jeep model I've ever seen. I could open that thread for you if you wish.

I just picked up a Creality K1 Max. Have to uncrate it. We will be opening a 3D printing section, it would be great to have people experienced with them post in it. ;)

creality-k1-max-1-750x930.jpg

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
A long time ago, since 2008, now I continue with my Willys Jeep!
I wonder if anyone still remembers? That post was locked, so I created this new post.
older post: https://www.zealot.com/threads/will...d258Eyo0UwRM6jRf0Lg8Q_oMtXaU64Oq8gnUkbj0c68mc
More than likely, the reason why it was locked, is that your old account was deleted (more than likely due to the DNS attacks and the platform changes, the forum lost a great deal of data.). The reason why old thread are lock (when a member's account is either deleted or banned), is so that the thread is not hijacked or "necorposted".

I have unlocked your previous thread "willys jeep black & white". If you wish, you can continue the thread (and we can attach your posts from this thread to that one).

Reactions: mijob

maybaygiay10

Jan 26, 2024
More than likely, the reason why it was locked, is that your old account was deleted (more than likely due to the DNS attacks and the platform changes, the forum lost a great deal of data.). The reason why old thread are lock (when a member's account is either deleted or banned), is so that the thread is not hijacked or "necorposted".

I have unlocked your previous thread "willys jeep black & white". If you wish, you can continue the thread (and we can attach your posts from this thread to that one).
I understand why the topic is locked. Many thanks to the mod and admin team:D
Happy modelling!