Waiting for the Warhammer to fall.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Post some pics of the build process, we love that kind of stuff. :)

frontiernx01

Feb 2, 2009
North Carolina
Aw. I don't like posting my building. I'm sloppy and not very good with cameras! :) But I will try to post some finished models. Probably on my turntable again!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Aw. I don't like posting my building. I'm sloppy and not very good with cameras! :) But I will try to post some finished models. Probably on my turntable again!
Granted, you may be sloppy and not that good with cameras. However build threads are a GREAT way to show how YOU build a particular model and show off your skills and techniques. Not only that, but you can highlight certain areas that you may have problems with and need help with.
When I first started building kits, my models were very sloppy and I thought that they looked like a "dogs dinner". I had many members here encouraged me to post build threads. When I did, the members here started to offer suggestions on techniques that I did not know and help me improve my skills. So I am encouraging you to post build threads. We will not judge you and tell you that your models are crap.

Reactions: Sky Seeker

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015

Frontier,

Hey we like the sloppy pics here! I think I can safely say that most of us are perfectionists in one way or another, but what we are about here is NOT just the finished product, but the process warts and all on how you got there. You'll be surprised on who you inspire to up their game. All artists / creators of anything are their own harshest critic.

Keep on building! Life is the ultimate show and tell.

Sky Seeker
:tank:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Buiild for fun, anything else is useless. If you don't have fun building, then you're not having fun, that simple!! No one here is a perfectionist, they just try as best as they can, or feel like at the time. :)

Reactions: Sky Seeker

frontiernx01

Feb 2, 2009
North Carolina
I do indeed build for fun. And if it gets tedious or frustrating, I just back away. Sometimes I even crumple up the model and curse the very paper it was printed on. Then I reprint it and try again.