model railroader and a doctor around here?

13Mtrainer

Aug 21, 2004
central pa
hey everyone,

2 weeks ago i broke my thumb, and my doctor was aslo into model trains too. i live in central pa and i was just woundering if Doctor Salmanila (spelling sorry?) visits the Gauge

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
13Mtrainer said:
hey everyone,

2 weeks ago i broke my thumb, and my doctor was aslo into model trains too. i live in central pa and i was just woundering if Doctor Salmanila (spelling sorry?) visits the Gauge
Sorry to hear about your thumb, hope it heals quickly so you can get back to the important things like MRR.:thumb: Opps, sorry for the "thumbs up", I just couldn't resist....:D

Does he come here? He could under some screen name that we would never know who he really is, or perhaps someone else here knows. You could start by scanning the members list at the top of this screen.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Gday 13mt, why not do as, EZ sujests, and ask the doc he he makes a house call here, if he says yes then you have the answer your looking for, if on the other hand he says no, then you can tell him that we are here, and we might get a new modeler/member... have a good one..steve
PS... this is the third time I have tried to post here, hope this one works...steve