Kylo Ren Tie whisper interceptor

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
No download? This is like advertising this guys"s resume'. Useless. IMHO Nice pics but...................................lots of pages like this on the net. Better to put our efforts into those who are looking to share their work, and have trouble doing so. SO many people want to share their models but can't afford to have a website, or put it up. They don't know we will, and they can take it down whenever. Superb job on the model, but it is a resume' advert. IMHO. With some Orthogonic view, and some of these are pretty close, it wouldn't be that hard for one you Star Wars experts to kit bash this into existence,............ Marcel. :yesyes:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
:Coffee:

Huh? What??? Me??? Naw, I can't do such things...

1609189013333.png

And what's that "Star Wars"???

Oh, I just found out. It's a new reality TV format:

1609189293697.png

It's a show about parenting, hosted by a masked killer who lives in a space bus. I saw one or two episodes. Not too shabby though. One was truly shocking, yaknow, the one in which the vader revealed that he was the vader, erh, father of that one "good" guy (geez, @mijob , we and the people in the Netherlands KNEW IT from the beginning - hoe konden ze de vader "Vader" noemen? :toast: ).

:Grin::Grin::Grin:

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
I did some internet research and I think I got enough material for making a papercraft kylo ren tie whisperer interceptor and tie fighter. Only problem is to find an interior. I have got a SU 3d drawing with an interior. Only thing is to check if this the correct one. The sphere from uhu can be used.for the tie whisperer