Kamen Rider OOO figure

shadree

Jul 29, 2021
South Australia
deviantart.com
I have this figure in my collection. It's 3 pages scanned of a slot/tab model. I don't know where I got it from though and I couldn't find it again.
I decided to remove the background and crop it onto a IC page. However, upon building it, I reckon there's a page missing.
The figure has two torsos you can swap out to combine with double-sided legs and a triple-sided head. The legs overlap the torso and creates a good replica of combined form in the show. So, I assume there's a red torso and 3 shoulders missing. You get 6 combinations with this version.
I've decided to share what I ended up with anyway. There's 3 black pieces: The neck/spine, the top of the legs and a internal hip piece.
Oh, one small thing I think is cool. Tiger's claws can be switched between weapon and gauntlet modes.

Here's the base form, Tatoba (Hawk, Tiger, Grasshopper)
Kamen-Rider-OOO_20230507_103124109w.jpg

This is Gatakiriba (Stag Beetle, Praying Mantis, Grasshopper) with the blades behind the arms
Kamen-Rider-OOO_20230507_103044061w.jpg

and this is Latorartar (Lion, Tiger, Cheetah) with one arm in weapon mode.
Kamen-Rider-OOO_20230507_102954372w.jpg

Finally all the legs/spine with the heads and two torsos.
Kamen-Rider-OOO_20230507_102541992w.jpg

Attachments

• Kamen Rider OOO figures-et1.jpg
    Kamen Rider OOO figures-et1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • Kamen Rider OOO figures-et2.jpg
    Kamen Rider OOO figures-et2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • Kamen Rider OOO figures-et3.jpg
    Kamen Rider OOO figures-et3.jpg
    968.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

shadree

Jul 29, 2021
South Australia
deviantart.com
The waist doesn't quite line up but I like how it matches up like it does in the show. That's why I think there's a piece missing under the collarbone.
The photos were taken after gluing. The slot/tab line up great but I think they would work with thicker cardstock rather than the 200gsm I used.
I also trimmed the spine tabs to make it easier to pass thru.

If anyone wants to see the originals I cleaned up, let me know.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Cool figures! I like the fact that you can mix and match parts. :)