Hidey ho

Cody!

Jul 5, 2012
Hello, My name is Cody, and I love miniature wargaming, as it blends my love of making things with my love of strategy. To be honest, communicating over the internet in things like forums makes me very anxious for some reason, but I am determined to try, so I here it goes!
I have been working on models to some degree for as long as I can remember, as my dad thought it would be a good way to bond with me even when I was very young. Anyways, me and my friends used to make buildings, terrain and such out of cardboard for a variety of games, and recently we have gotten back into playing Warhammer 40k, which gives me an excuse to start crafting terrain again! Anyways, to that end, I found this forum, which seems like a good place to gather tips and advice (me and my friends can get competitive, I am determined to outdo them in quality and quantity) and perhaps I can add some useful input as well.
Oh, and I live in Canada, go to university and work as a Hospital Security Officer. I'm also relatively unfamiliar with posting online, so please feel free to tell me how to do it better.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum Cody! This forum is a peaceful place. We like to help each other. We have a strong WarHammer40K section. A lifetime full of models. Any questions, just ask them. :)

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard Cody. Here you will find a cornucopia of Warhammer40K items. I have built a few of them myself and I believe that you will like what you find here as well as build some of them yourself. Many of the models are easy to build but it is in the enhancement were the build makes the model shine. Check out some of the build threads and enjoy. See you around the forums.