Hello from Athens, Greece

Risch

May 16, 2024
Athens, Greece
Hello everybody and thank you for the acceptance in your wonderful group.
My name is Chris and I am from Athens, Greece.
I am a graphic designer by trade and a huge Star Wars fan.
I used to be here a long time ago but with family, work, life happening I lost contact with my beloved hobbies like scale modeling in various forms, designing etc.
So, it’s good to be here again guys!!!
See you down the road!!!

Hello Risch, welcome back to zealot . Love to see a star wars fan. You gone like it here.

Reactions: Risch
Hello and welcome (back) to Zealot!

It is always a pleasure seeing old members return to the forum. As you can see, amny things have changed. Please feel free to refamiliarize yourself with the forum.

If you have any photos of your old models, by all means, please post photos of your work. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome back. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Welcome to Zealot Risch! Feel free to post any pics you may have in this thread. :)