Hello all

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Hello and welcome back. There is indeed a lot going on here. There are a lot of designers and builders active with great looking projects. What kind of models do you like and did you build some models?

Reactions: Warspite40

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome back! It's always a pleasure to see old members return. I'm sure you have noticed that several things have changed but they changed for the better. I'm sure that you will like it here. Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome you to Zealot!

It is always a pleasure seeing old members return to the forum. I am glad to hear that you like the upgraded forum.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome back. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Warspite40

Apr 10, 2024
Hello and welcome back. There is indeed a lot going on here. There are a lot of designers and builders active with great looking projects. What kind of models do you like and did you build some models?
Than you for welcome back. I was/am mostly interested in science and science-fiction pieces but I'd really love to see a paper model of Colditz as I am a student of its history. Aa for making any of the fine papermodels, not yet. My hands are a bit shaky these days and i have enough trouble making plastic kits and painting miniatures as it is, LOL.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Than you for welcome back. I was/am mostly interested in science and science-fiction pieces but I'd really love to see a paper model of Colditz as I am a student of its history. Aa for making any of the fine papermodels, not yet. My hands are a bit shaky these days and i have enough trouble making plastic kits and painting miniatures as it is, LOL.
hey now, I resemble that remark... but honestly, I have so many plastic kits, and minis to build and paint.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Colditz, the German city or the castle?

Reactions: micahrogers

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
No worries. :)

That sounds interesting. I like buildings which have an interesting history. I was looking for a paper model of the castle but I was unable to find one aside from a 3D model which costs some money.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Hi, hope to see your work, please post build threads and share all your paper modeling efforts.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome back Warspite. Nice to have you return. We're doing some 3D printing. I have some pics to upload. Just getting started with that. ;)